The api documentation is now published on docs.openstack.org instead
of developer.openstack.org. Update all links that are changed to the
Note that redirects will be set up as well but let's point now to the
For details, see:
Replaces some occurrences of http with https in order to preserve the security
zone behavior and ensure that resources are referenced/accessed via https.
This doesn't replace all occurrences because some of the URLs in our docs
need to be changed.
This patch contains several changes to the documentation which
were brought about by, initially, removing the webapi/v1 page and
replacing it with a link to the /api-ref/ page.
As I did that, I saw that our front page (index.html) needed to
be updated as well, and decided that the front page needed to
actually be completely rerwitten -- while preserving all the links.
Some of the TOC links from the front page were malformed because
subpages included more than one H1 heading, so I had to make small
changes in the api-audit-support and code-contribution-guide and
dev-quickstart pages, in order for the front page to render properly.
As I corrected the headings on dev-quickstart, I realized the page
was not comprehensively organized, and so decided to reorganize the
sections and make it easier to navigate.
Here is a bullet-point summary of this change:
* Major changes to content and organization of index page
* Moved the version history from webapi/v1 to dev/webapi-version-history
* Added API conceptual guide at dev/webapi
* Replaced webapi/v1 with a link to dev/webapi, in case anyone
* Removed doc references to webapi/v1
* Merged the pages dev/contributing and dev/code-contribution-guide
* Removed duplicate H1 headers in deploy/api-audit-support
* Reorganized and renamed section headers in dev/dev-quickstart,
and made some substantive corrections and changes as well
* Updated wording at the top of the index and deploy/user-guide pages.
The release note generation tool expects to find certain URLs using
regular expressions so it can include them in the automatically
generated notes. Update the README to use the "standard" syntax for
Replace URLs for workflow documentation to appropriate parts of the
OpenStack Project Infrastructure Manual.
Dropped sections that duplicate each other after the change.
Co-Authored-By: Dmitry Tantsur <email@example.com>
- remove note that Ironic is incubated
- remove statements about Icehouse being beta quality
- add note to deploy/install-guide that it refers to Juno release
Add more prerequisites to set up a local environment for development on
Ubuntu and the Fedora equivalents.
* libxml2 and libxslt are needed to build lxml.
* mysql libs are needed to build MySQL-python.