This was merely obscuring a bug in pbr. setuptools doesn't do the
auto-discovery when pbr is in use. Remove it.
Signed-off-by: Stephen Finucane <email@example.com>
- Remove skipsdist that it was never supported and causes breakage
when used with usedevelop.
- add script to allowlist for pep8 test
- disable setuptools autodiscovery
- Increase base VM memory according to new requirements for CS9
Make a few cleanups:
- Remove python 2.7 stanza from setup.py
- Add requires on python >= 3.6 to setup.cfg so that pypi and pip
know about the requirement
- Remove section from setup.cfg: Wheel is not needed for python
3 only repo
- Update requirements, no need for python_version anymore
OpenStack is often used with dustributions of GNU/Linux
which use python-2.6 as a default python interpreter.
Other OpenStack projects declare compatibility with python-2.6.
Ironic is been continuously tested for compatibility with
python-2.6 so we must declare this in the classifier to
stay synced with other OpenStack services.