This repo is now testing only with Python 3, so let's make
a few cleanups:
- Remove python 2.7 stanza from setup.py
- Add requires on python >= 3.6 to setup.cfg so that pypi and pip
know about the requirement
- Remove obsolete sections from setup.cfg
- Update classifiers
- Update requirements, no need for python_version anymore
- Cleanup doc/source/conf.py to remove now obsolete content.
- Use newer openstackdocstheme and Sphinx versions
- Remove install_command from tox.ini, the default is fine
- Remove hacking from doc/requirements, we don't need to autodoc it.
- Remove Babel, this repo does not use it.
run_tests.sh cannot install a virtualenv with tools/install_venv.py as
tools/install_venv_common.py depends on oslo.config which is an external
dependency. The virtualenv installer should not depend on any external
dependencies. Fix this by performing a code sync with oslo-incubator.
Note this adds a new dependency on six and changes the way versioning is
Add trove classifier to have the client listed among the
other OpenStack-related projets on PyPI.
Signed-off-by: Doug Hellmann <email@example.com>
Now that git commits are gated by CLA, we shouldn't enforce
committers to add an entry in AUTHORS file. The AUTHORS file
should be generated automatically, based on git commits.
This commit fixes the problem.
Remove this file.
Add AUTHORS file.
generate_authors(): New method to create AUTHORS file. If
AUTHORS.in file exists, append it's content to AUTHORS file.
Import the new method.
Generate AUTHORS file before creating the package.
Add config file to copy libraries from openstack-common project,
using update.py script.
Add new placeholders.
Set version from 2.7 to 2012.1 to match the other OpenStack
Keystone deliveries (python-keystoneclient will be released
as part of Keystone 2012.1~e3). Also adjusted the location
of the git repository to match new location. Fixes bug 917656.