run_tests.sh cannot install a virtualenv with tools/install_venv.py as
tools/install_venv_common.py depends on oslo.config which is an external
dependency. The virtualenv installer should not depend on any external
dependencies. Fix this by performing a code sync with oslo-incubator.
Note this adds a new dependency on six and changes the way versioning is
The Conflict Exception is added for HTTP error code 409.
However this exception is never raised as this class is not added to
the error_code map and always raises the ClientException whenever a
409 code is returned.
Fixes bug #1168826
PrettyTable 0.7.2 defaults to print a table even if
the resultset is empty. Restore previous behavior
to be in line with older prettytable releases.
Horizon logs an error when it wants an endpoint
that the client can't find, but the error does not
say which endpoint is missing. This change includes
more details in the error message to make debugging
from the horizon logs easier.
Signed-off-by: Doug Hellmann <email@example.com>
The cfg API is now available via the oslo-config library, so switch to
it and remove the copied-and-pasted version.
Removes the load of copied-and-pasted cfg from each application
in authtoken middleware.
Depends on oslo-config deployments:
Add the 2013.1b3 tarball to tools/pip-requires - this will be changed
to 'oslo-config>=2013.1' when oslo-config is published to pypi. This
will happen in time for grizzly final.
- There's no need to call parent init function since that's the default
- The token attribute is nor used nor updated anywhere.
Signed-off-by: Julien Danjou <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Implement correct certificate verification
* Add requests to tools/pip-requires
* Fix OS_CACERT env var help text
* Add info to README
* Rework tests to use requests
Pinned requests module to < 1.0 as 1.0.2 is now current in pipi
as of 17Dec2012.
keystone user-list output is ordered by 'id' now.
But this order(by 'id') is not human-friendly. Sorting by 'name' is easy to
identify a user.
This patch fixes this problem.
Fixes bug 1073437
This step in the process duplicates the auth-token code to keystoneclient but,
for the moment, leaves a copy in its origional location in keystone.
Testing for auth-token is also copied across, as is the cms support file.
Although no other project will yet pick up the code here in the client, since
the paste.ini files haev not yet been updated, it would work if anyone
did reference it.
Once the client code is in, the next step is to update all the other
project paste files, and then finally retire the code from keystone.
to moving auth_token here from keystone. No functional change
should occur from this commit (even though it did refresh a newer copy
of openstack.common.setup.py, none of the newer updates are in
functions called from this client)
* extended and updated documentation strings
* updated README.rst with latest options
* made debug a pass-through value, optionally set on client (instead of
just being pulled from environment variable)
* adding AccessInfo object and associated tests
(access.AccessInfo meant to be a cacheable object external to client
and ultimately to replace service_catalog and it's existing functionality)
* extending authtoken to support lists of endpoints
* maintaining a single entity for client.management_url with first from
list of possible endpoints
* create project_name and project_id synonyms to match tenant_name and
* replacing authenticate call to a pure method, not overloading the
resource/manager path that confuses base URL concepts.
* throw AuthorizationFailure if client attempts to access keystone
resources before it has a management url
* special case listing tenant using auth_url for unscoped tokens authorized
* special case listing tokens.authenticate for Dashboard to allow unscoped
tokens to hand back parity information to dashboard