Ubuntu Bionic updated OpenSSL package to new release:
from 1.1.0 to 1.1.1
It caused cryptography in version from lower-constraints
to fail to build in Zuul.
Additionally, constrained cryptography version did not
match the requirement for constrained PyOpenSSL.
This commit bumps the version to the minimum required
by constrained PyOpenSSL.
It works because manylinux1 (binary) wheel exists.
This version agrees also with upper-constraints for Queens.
Dependency on cryptography is removed as it is not used directly
by kolla (and requirements checker requires lower-constraints
matching version - let's not create an illusion of usage).
Signed-off-by: Radosław Piliszek <email@example.com>
Multiple fixes to fix multiple problems.
1. Bump setuptools requirement to 21.0.0
The 16.0.0 requirement breaks the lower-constraints job on Ubuntu
bionic. We see the following error:
AttributeError: module 'importlib._bootstrap' has no attribute 'SourceFileLoader'
2. ubuntu-binary horizon image needs to use python3 for django
3. ubuntu-binary nova-placement-api image needs to use python3 for
apache mod wsgi.
4. nova-libvirt needs exact qemu dependencies due to packaging change
5. OracleLinux repos definition was changed in official image.
6. Fetch InfluxDB gpg key for Ubuntu base image from influx server.
According to Openstack summit session ,
stestr is maintained project to which all Openstack projects should migrate.
Let's switch to stestr as other projects have already moved to it.
Older hacking version depends on pep8, but pep8 module is replaced
by pycodestyle. This is already resolved by updating hacking
version in https://review.openstack.org/#/c/627148/
pep8 is dropped, so no longer require in lower-constraints.txt.