The containers don't work, but alteast they will pass the gate ;) Change-Id: Ic921f982122889d354cfee47772421d147d9ec57 Partially-implements: blueprint bashate-gate
The Kolla project is part of the OpenStack TripleO effort, focused on deploying OpenStack services using Docker containers. The initial system spec provides additional details of Kolla and the use cases it addresses.
Deployment on bare metal is a complex topic which is beyond the scope of the project at this time. An environment to simplify the deployment of a single or multi-node Kolla cluster is required for development purposes. As a result, a Heat template has been created for deploying a Kolla cluster to an existing OpenStack cloud.
The Kolla developers build images in the kollaglue namespace for the following services:
$ sudo docker search kollaglue
A list of the upstream built docker images will be shown.
- docker - contains artifacts for use with docker build to build appropriate images
- compose - contains the docker-compose files defining the container sets
- tools - contains different tools for interacting with Kolla
- devenv - A collection of tools and resources for managing a Kolla development environment.
Need a feature? Find a bug? Let us know! Contributions are much appreciated and should follow the standard Gerrit workflow.
- We communicate using the #kolla irc channel.
- File bugs, blueprints, track releases, etc on Launchpad.
- Attend weekly meetings.
- Contribute code
Check out who's contributing.