Now kube_utils.py supports creation/updating from k8s resource data.
User will be able to updload pod/service/replication_controller data to
create or update resource.
Do the following fixes to pass the tests:
* Add unique constraint to 'ironic_node_id'.
* Throw an exception on deleting a non-existent Node or Container.
* Throw an exception on associating an ironic node to an already
associated magnum node.
* Throw an exception on associating an already associated ironic
node to a magnum node.
* Fix the methods _add_containers_filters and _add_nodes_filters.
This tests create and delete at the AMQP level and makes certain the AMQP
code is being called. This does not actually test the connection to the
handlers, which would be more like a functional test.
This test case purpose is meant to introduce pain when changing the
interface. The interface should not be changed, a new version should
Did the following fix/modification to make the tests pass:
* Raise an exception on deleting non-existent pod or service.
* Rename the following methods:
get_service_by_bay_uuid -> get_services_by_bay_uuid (db)
get_by_bay_uuid -> list_by_bay_uuid (objects)
Did the following fixes/modifications to pass the tests:
* Raise an exception when deleting an non-empty Bay (A bay with
* Fixed methods _add_bays_filters, _add_pods_filters and
All other methods take in a parameter that can be either a dict with
container information or a string id. pause/unpause should be the
same. Also we have pause/unpause here explicitly is because they
are missing from some versions of the docker-py client.