Atomic image contains:
The ironic image contains exactly the same packages.
* For this upgrade the upstream image is used, which is
uploaded here .
* Minor changes for flannel and docker-storage-setup
* The image will be built in the CI and uploaded to
tarballs.openstack.org as soon as possible.
* Ironic image .
* docker-storage-setup config changes were needed because in
the previous images it was disabled and it was started by us.
* We can have selinux enables in containers since the images
have kernel 4.9.x.
Currently bay-show operation does not return bay/cluster
version information. This change contain changes to return
bay/cluster version and container version info.
Moved all the swarm templates and template_definition code
to the magnum/drivers folder.
Moved base template_definition classes to drivers/common
Partially-Implements: blueprint bay-drivers
Co-Authored-by: Spyros Trigazis <firstname.lastname@example.org>