The atomic images are now generated on demand by an experimental
job that lives on magnum. It creates a qcow2 image and pushes it
to the tarballs magnum directory.
Start consuming that instead of relying on external fedorapeole image,
to increase reliability and performance of our tests.
* Add a CoreOS test class TestCoreosKubernetesAPIs
* Add a CoreOS test environment in tox.ini
* Create a base class BaseK8sTest and move OS-agnostic k8s testing
code to that class.
* Increase the disk size from 8G to 10G for m1.magnum and s1.magnum,
since CoreOS image requires more disk space to boot.
* Set os-distro property for CoreOS image.
It seems Magnum gate often broke after switching to neutron-lbaas
devstack plugin. To fix the gate, we remove the plugin for now.
We need to add it back once the issue is resolved.
This patch adds functional testing case for mesos bay creation testing.
1. Add gate_hook.sh to set MAGNUM_GUEST_IMAGE_URL to use ubuntu image
2. Modify post_test_hook to use ubuntu image when doing functional
3. Add new tox env entry to do mesos functional testing.
Partially implements: blueprint mesos-functional-testing
These were the commits from github repo(s)
84d943e Initial commit
3d15bd1 Created the pecan project for containers for API
b49297b Added rest functionality to the v2 apis
227e1dd Added rest functionality to the v2 apis
39500ae Added the base API call like POST, GET, PUT & DELETE.
e404e94 adding wsme support to pecan
f90f540 Added wsme support to the magnum apis
c879329 added changes to api
24ebc32 Fixed the bugs in the container apis
01725ef Rename dir from containers to magnum
1a1375a Add requirements and test-requirements
f957e2e Add ASL2.0 license
8f4c0ee Move tests to the proper location
48dd100 Move setup files to proper directory
86cc435 Fix the setup so the installation is sanitary
b766d59 Make the installation and tox testing work
c477236 This is a new project - start with v1 for api
cf20cac Remove pep8 errors
d23b325 Merge with code generated using OpenStack cookie-cutter
b6b9f34 Ability to run pecan serve from command line
Had to update requirements.txt to get jobs working
Co-Authored-By: Digambar Patil <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Co-Authored-By: Steven Dake <email@example.com>