In order to make manila-ui python3 compatible,
this patch set:
- replace dict.iteritems() with six.iteritems(dict)
- replace print msg with print(msg)
- replace dict.viewkeys() with error.keys()
- python 3 getting the keys() of a dict returns
a dict_keys object instead of a list and hence
- in python 2.x calling keys makes a copy of the key
that you can iterate over while modifying the dict.
This doesn't work in python 3.x because keys
returns an iterator instead of a list.
Another way is to use list to force a copy of the keys
to be made.
- use getattr instead of relying on overriden __getattr__
in the client to get params that not neccesarily need to
be available (share_group_id and supports_share_migration)
- refactor ShareGroupTypeTests
Plus, enable py35 and py35dj20 jobs in tox and drop
old oslo-incubator files (install_venv.py)
Also add openstack-tox-py35 job to check python3 env.
openstack-tox-py35 should be defined in project-config later
but it is added to check python3 UT status.