Some of the available checks are disabled by default, like:
[H106] Don't put vim configuration in source files
[H203] Use assertIs(Not)None to check for None
[H904] Use ',' instead of '%', String interpolation should be
delayed to be handled by the logging code, rather than
being done at the point of the logging call.
- Add update_access() method to driver interface
- Move all code related to access operations to ShareInstanceAccess
- Statuses from individual access rules are now mapped to
- Add 'access_rules_status' field to share instance, which indicates
current status of applying access rules
Co-Authored-By: Rodrigo Barbieri <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Co-Authored-By: Tiago Pasqualini da Silva <email@example.com>
Implements: bp new-share-access-driver-interface
This example consists of three parts:
- Server side hook module
'contrib.share_driver_hooks.zaqar_notification' that can be enabled in Manila
- Client side consumer module
'contrib.share_driver_hooks.zaqar_notification_example_consumer' that can be
used in any user machine.
- Common module 'contrib.share_driver_hooks.zaqarclientwrapper' that is used
by server and client side modules for initialization of Zaqar client.
Details of its usage are described in file