Module 'lockutils' was released within 'oslo concurrency' lib and removed
from oslo incubator. Use it from lib.
- Removed local copy of 'lockutils' copied from incubator.
- Config opt 'lock path' moved to separate config group 'oslo_concurrency'.
Now it can be set for Devstack installation also by "OSLO_LOCK_PATH" env var.
- Removed explicit usage of 'lockutils.synchronized' within Manila and
reused it from manila.utils.
Manila's test framework is pretty old and requires update.
- usage of nose replaced with testr
- now all the tests are thread safe
- added new options for run_tests.sh, such as --concurrency, --debug, etc...
- new '--concurrency' option for run_tests.sh defaults to 1, examples:
./run_tests.sh # will run in 1 thread
./run_tests.sh --concurrency 2 # will run tests in 2 threads
- added tools/colorizer.py for colorizing output of testrun with run_tests.sh
- tests running with tox use as much threads as cores available by default
- examples of testrun with tox:
tox # will run test suites defined with 'envlist' in tox.ini, now it is pep8,py26,py27
tox -epy27 # amount of threads is equal to amount of cores
tox -epy27 -- --concurrency=2 # amount of threads is 2
tox -epy27 -- --concurrency=4 # amount of threads is 4
- Added 'Database' class to manila.test module, for more conveniant db testing
- updated policy file 'manila/tests/policy.json' to allow share-network actions
- removed nose-related requirements
- added new requirements for testrepository, subunit
With merge of this change all old installed virtual environments become
incompatible and should be removed with "rm -rf .tox .venv" before testrun.
Implements blueprint testr-with-unittests