Add new feature called 'hooks', that allows to:
- Perform actions before some share driver methods calls.
- Perform actions after some share driver methods calls with results of
driver call and preceding hook call.
- Call additional 'periodic' hook each 'N' ticks.
- Possibility to update results of driver's action by post-running hook.
Features of hooks:
- Errors can be suppressed.
- Any of hooks can be disabled.
- Any amount of hook instances can be run.
- Hooks are not asynchronous. It means, if we run hooks, and especially,
more than one instance, then all of them will be executed in one thread.
Implements bp mount-automation-framework