Switch to openstackdocstheme 2.2.1 version. Using
this version will allow especially:
* Linking from HTML to PDF document
* Allow parallel building of documents
* Fix some rendering problems
Update Sphinx version as well.
Disable openstackdocs_auto_name to use 'project' variable as name.
Change pygments_style to 'native' since old theme version always used
'native' and the theme now respects the setting and using 'sphinx' can
lead to some strange rendering.
openstackdocstheme renames some variables, so follow the renames
before the next release removes them. A couple of variables are also
not needed anymore, remove them.
This repo is now testing only with Python 3, so let's make
a few cleanups:
- Remove obsolete sections from setup.cfg
- Update requirements, no need for python_version anymore
- Use newer openstackdocstheme and Sphinx versions
- Remove install_command from tox.ini, the default is fine
In masakari-specs, now requirements.txt specifies
'sphinx!=1.3b1,<1.4,>=1.2.1'. But in global-requirements, it specifies
'sphinx>=1.6.2,!=1.6.6'. It is inconsistent with one another.
It had better to adjust the version due to build the document without