Added policies and used policy enforcement engine
- Updated role_middleware to remove authorization into the routes.
- Updated unit tests and implemented some new tests.
- Added a new entry point for generating sample policy file by tox.
Signed-off-by: Amir Mofakhar <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Old project tree had everything mixed up
in different locations. Not to mention
that actual REST controllers resided in
package that's name did not reflect the content.
Reorganized the tree to be more predictable
and easier to maintain.
It is common for OpenStack projects to use oslo-config-generator to generate
a sample config file which contains all available configuration options.
* removed etc/monasca/log-api.conf (it is autogenerated)
* keep all config in one place to mimic the configuration file
* added configuration files to documentation