* Code migrated to yaql 1.0.0
* New MuranoPL object initialization
* Lots of refactoring
See referenced specs for more information
Implements: blueprint migrate-to-yaql-vnext
Implements: blueprint object-construction
Renames name of the section containing class methods.
New name is more OOP and doesn't cause confusion with Mistral.
Old name is still works for backward compatibility
Implements: blueprint rename-workflow-to-methods
Added ability to modify/remove data from structures (like Heat
templates) via jsonpatch and thus added ability to clean up Heat
resources that was obtained by deleted instances
Closes bug: #1296624
Added CLI command to import Murano packages. Example
murano-manage import-package murano-api/meta/packages/core
Also updated base packages structure.
* Resolved issues with circular dependencies
* Updated objects namespaces to the new io.murano.* namespace
* Resolved a few issues related to not included code from PoC
* Renamed objects to more pythonic name (back to original actually)
Added all missing parts to complete MuranoPL implementation:
- system classes
- base classes
- integration with oslo.messaging
- package entry-point & other things to run engine
Integrated engine with API
Note: some tests are marked to be skipped,
will be enabled via separate commit.
Partially-Implements: blueprint new-metadata-dsl