You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
OpenStack Release Bot
This is an automatically generated patch to ensure unit testing is in place for all the of the tested runtimes for xena. See also the PTI in governance . : https://governance.openstack.org/tc/reference/project-testing-interface.html Change-Id: I53aa93fd948ff07de3070e003338950949962fbf
|4 months ago|
|extra||6 years ago|
|plugins||6 years ago|
|README.rst||6 years ago|
|task-murano.yaml||3 years ago|
Rally job related files
This directory contains rally tasks and plugins that are run by OpenStack CI.
- task-murano.yaml is a task that will be run in gates against OpenStack deployed by DevStack with installed Rally & Murano.
- plugins - directory where you can add rally plugins. Almost everything in Rally is plugin. Benchmark context, Benchmark scenario, SLA checks, Generic cleanup resources, ....
- extra - all files from this directory will be copy-pasted to gates, which makes it possible to use absolute paths in rally tasks. Files will be in ~/.rally/extra/*
- More about rally: https://rally.readthedocs.org/en/latest/
- How to add rally-gates: https://rally.readthedocs.org/en/latest/gates.html
- About plugins: https://rally.readthedocs.org/en/latest/plugins.html
- Plugin samples: https://github.com/openstack/rally/tree/master/samples/plugins