- - |
- Adds a new driver, ``netmiko_juniper``, for Juniper JunOS devices.
- The private configuration mode is used in order to provide a level of
- isolation between sessions, and to ensure that uncommitted changes are not
- left on the switch following a failure to commit the configuration.
- Configuration errors are handled by ensuring that the commit operation is
- A retry mechanism is used to handle temporary failures due to multiple
- sessions attempting to lock the JunOS configuration database concurrently.
- The retry mechanism is configured via the configuration options
- ``ngs_commit_interval`` and ``ngs_commit_timeout``.