You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
This commit was bulk generated and pushed by the OpenDev sysadmins as a part of the Git hosting and code review systems migration detailed in these mailing list posts: http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2019-March/003603.html http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2019-April/004920.html Attempts have been made to correct repository namespaces and hostnames based on simple pattern matching, but it's possible some were updated incorrectly or missed entirely. Please reach out to us via the contact information listed at https://opendev.org/ with any questions you may have.
|2 years ago|
|extra||6 years ago|
|plugins||6 years ago|
|README.rst||5 years ago|
|ovn.yaml||4 years ago|
Rally job related files
This directory contains rally tasks and plugins that are run by OpenStack CI.
- plugins - directory where you can add rally plugins. Almost everything in Rally is a plugin. Benchmark context, Benchmark scenario, SLA checks, Generic cleanup resources, ....
- extra - all files from this directory will be copy pasted to gates, so you are able to use absolute paths in rally tasks. Files will be located in ~/.rally/extra/*
- ovn.yaml is a task that is run in gates against OpenStack with Neutron service configured with OVN ML2 driver
- More about Rally: https://rally.readthedocs.org/en/latest/
- Rally release notes: https://rally.readthedocs.org/en/latest/release_notes.html
- How to add rally-gates: https://rally.readthedocs.org/en/latest/gates.html
- About plugins: https://rally.readthedocs.org/en/latest/plugins.html
- Plugin samples: https://github.com/openstack/rally/tree/master/samples/plugins