You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
There are several invalid cased that Rally ignored before and that will become an validation error soon. * transmitting None where dict is expected * setting 'name' of entities. It is restricted thing, since rally generates pseudo-random names that can be filtered by celanup mechanism. Currently, Rally overrides 'name' params silently, but it will become an error soon. Change-Id: Icef60dc4db70a3058251909cf485cd8e8424cb16
|2 years ago|
|extra||5 years ago|
|plugins||4 years ago|
|README.rst||5 years ago|
|task-neutron.yaml||2 years ago|
Rally job related files
This directory contains rally tasks and plugins that are run by OpenStack CI.
- plugins - directory where you can add rally plugins. Almost everything in Rally is a plugin. Benchmark context, Benchmark scenario, SLA checks, Generic cleanup resources, ....
- extra - all files from this directory will be copy pasted to gates, so you are able to use absolute paths in rally tasks. Files will be located in ~/.rally/extra/*
- neutron-neutron.yaml is a task that is run in gates against OpenStack with Neutron Service deployed by DevStack
- More about Rally: https://rally.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
- Rally release notes: https://rally.readthedocs.io/en/latest/project_info/release_notes/archive.html
- How to add rally-gates: http://rally.readthedocs.io/en/latest/quick_start/gates.html
- About plugins: https://rally.readthedocs.io/en/latest/plugins/index.html
- Plugin samples: https://github.com/openstack/rally/tree/master/samples/plugins