You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
As discussed on the neutron-performance meeting  floating IP operations should be covered in the neutron gate rally job. As I set out to write the missing tests I discovered that some of them were already written by rally folks. For example see . Keep in mind the test code has been relocated since to the rally-openstack repository. For example see . They were later added to neutron's rally job definition . Here we add a one more scenario to exercise the floating IP operations left uncovered by the above changes: associate and dissociate.  http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/neutron_performance/2018/neutron_performance.2018-10-22-16.02.log.html#l-143  https://review.openstack.org/225223  https://github.com/openstack/rally-openstack/blob/4e4bfc5/rally_openstack/scenarios/neutron/network.py  https://review.openstack.org/620952 Change-Id: Id2e27258f2e9a35bb8123854e098d0822458b314 Depends-On: https://review.openstack.org/624036
|4 years ago|
|extra||5 years ago|
|plugins||5 years ago|
|README.rst||5 years ago|
|task-neutron.yaml||4 years ago|
Rally job related files
This directory contains rally tasks and plugins that are run by OpenStack CI.
- plugins - directory where you can add rally plugins. Almost everything in Rally is a plugin. Benchmark context, Benchmark scenario, SLA checks, Generic cleanup resources, ....
- extra - all files from this directory will be copy pasted to gates, so you are able to use absolute paths in rally tasks. Files will be located in ~/.rally/extra/*
- neutron-neutron.yaml is a task that is run in gates against OpenStack with Neutron Service deployed by DevStack
- More about Rally: https://rally.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
- Rally release notes: https://rally.readthedocs.io/en/latest/project_info/release_notes/archive.html
- How to add rally-gates: http://rally.readthedocs.io/en/latest/quick_start/gates.html
- About plugins: https://rally.readthedocs.io/en/latest/plugins/index.html
- Plugin samples: https://github.com/openstack/rally/tree/master/samples/plugins