The OVS Firewall has a singleton class that manages the conjuction IDs to used in the OF rules. Those conjuntions are used to group rules related to remote security group IDs. Now each time the OVS agent is started, the OVS Firewall initial conjunction ID is calculated based on the present OF rules. This value and the next one used won't clash with any present rule in the integration bridge during the initial transient period. Related-Bug: #1934917 Change-Id: Ie2e4441f766947a2164dec2d1555c7049428903f
Neutron is an OpenStack project to provide "network connectivity as a service" between interface devices (e.g., vNICs) managed by other OpenStack services (e.g., Nova).
To learn more about neutron:
- Documentation: https://docs.openstack.org/neutron/latest/
- Features: https://specs.openstack.org/openstack/neutron-specs
- Defects: https://launchpad.net/neutron
- Release notes: https://docs.openstack.org/releasenotes/neutron/index.html
- Source: https://opendev.org/openstack/neutron
Get in touch via email. Use [Neutron] in your subject.
To learn how to contribute, please read the CONTRIBUTING.rst file.