You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Add validator to update_floatingip_port_forwarding so codepath does not attempt performing invalid database operation. With that, operation fails right away, with a hint on the offending argument(s). This is a backport that combines changes from 2 changes that go together: https://review.opendev.org/#/c/738145/ https://review.opendev.org/#/c/744993/ Note: pep8 failed with following error: ./neutron/tests/unit/services/portforwarding/test_pf_plugin.py:237:9: ./neutron/tests/unit/services/portforwarding/test_pf_plugin.py:261:9: N322 Possible use of no-op mock method. please use assert_called_once_with. mock_pf_get_objects.assert_called_once() ^ So additional changes were needed for backport. Change-Id: I8284b22c5d691bfd9eadeb8590c3d4b27d261b04 Closes-Bug: #1878299 (cherry picked from commit
|1 year ago|
|extra||4 years ago|
|plugins||3 years ago|
|README.rst||4 years ago|
|task-neutron.yaml||3 years ago|
Rally job related files
This directory contains rally tasks and plugins that are run by OpenStack CI.
- plugins - directory where you can add rally plugins. Almost everything in Rally is a plugin. Benchmark context, Benchmark scenario, SLA checks, Generic cleanup resources, ....
- extra - all files from this directory will be copy pasted to gates, so you are able to use absolute paths in rally tasks. Files will be located in ~/.rally/extra/*
- neutron-neutron.yaml is a task that is run in gates against OpenStack with Neutron Service deployed by DevStack
- More about Rally: https://rally.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
- Rally release notes: https://rally.readthedocs.io/en/latest/project_info/release_notes/archive.html
- How to add rally-gates: http://rally.readthedocs.io/en/latest/quick_start/gates.html
- About plugins: https://rally.readthedocs.io/en/latest/plugins/index.html
- Plugin samples: https://github.com/openstack/rally/tree/master/samples/plugins