You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
* Since 24 Nov 2014 we added a lot of Neutron benchmarks Running more Neutron related benchmarks in Neutron gate allows to avoid performance regressions and races. * Neutron benchmarks are described here: https://github.com/stackforge/rally/blob/master/rally/benchmark/scenarios/neutron/network.py It's quite simple code be free to take a look. * All changes in concurrency and times are related to optimization of duration/usefulness * To get description of benchmarks use: rally info find NeutronNetworks.create_and_update_networks New benchmarks: - NeutronNetworks.create_and_update_networks - NeutronNetworks.create_and_delete_networks - NeutronNetworks.create_and_update_subnets - NeutronNetworks.create_and_delete_subnets - NeutronNetworks.create_and_update_routers - NeutronNetworks.create_and_delete_routers - NeutronNetworks.create_and_list_routers - NeutronNetworks.create_and_update_ports - NeutronNetworks.create_and_delete_ports - NeutronNetworks.create_and_list_ports - Quotas.neutron_update related bug: #bug 1419723 Change-Id: Ie3c84e057fc96c0f35ad77b7297c564442ebcf10
|8 years ago|
|extra||8 years ago|
|plugins||8 years ago|
|README.rst||8 years ago|
|neutron-neutron.yaml||8 years ago|
Rally job related files
This directory contains rally tasks and plugins that are run by OpenStack CI.
- plugins - directory where you can add rally plugins. Almost everything in Rally is a plugin. Benchmark context, Benchmark scenario, SLA checks, Generic cleanup resources, ....
- extra - all files from this directory will be copy pasted to gates, so you are able to use absolute paths in rally tasks. Files will be located in ~/.rally/extra/*
- neutron-neutron.yaml is a task that is run in gates against OpenStack with Neutron Service deployed by DevStack
- More about Rally: https://rally.readthedocs.org/en/latest/
- How to add rally-gates: https://rally.readthedocs.org/en/latest/rally_gatejob.html
- About plugins: https://rally.readthedocs.org/en/latest/plugins.html
- Plugin samples: https://github.com/stackforge/rally/tree/master/doc/samples/plugins