Neutron is an OpenStack project to provide "network connectivity as a service" between interface devices (e.g., vNICs) managed by other OpenStack services (e.g., Nova).
To learn more about neutron:
- Documentation: https://docs.openstack.org/neutron/latest/
- Features: https://specs.openstack.org/openstack/neutron-specs
- Defects: https://launchpad.net/neutron
- Release notes: https://docs.openstack.org/releasenotes/neutron/index.html
- Source: https://opendev.org/openstack/neutron
Get in touch via email. Use [Neutron] in your subject.
To learn how to contribute, please read the CONTRIBUTING.rst file.