When trying to execute the fullstack tests, I was a little bit lost in the documentation. This change is a proposal to refactor this a little bit so the only source of truth is the doc/source/contributor/testing/fullstack.rst file. Change-Id: Ibaf2ab9a227d71d18adf027d2ae509168c1e26da Signed-off-by: Arnaud Morin <email@example.com>
Neutron is an OpenStack project to provide "network connectivity as a service" between interface devices (e.g., vNICs) managed by other OpenStack services (e.g., Nova).
To learn more about neutron:
- Documentation: https://docs.openstack.org/neutron/latest/
- Features: https://specs.openstack.org/openstack/neutron-specs
- Defects: https://launchpad.net/neutron
- Release notes: https://docs.openstack.org/releasenotes/neutron/index.html
- Source: https://opendev.org/openstack/neutron
If you would like to contribute to Neutron, please read the file CONTRIBUTING.rst or see the Neutron contributor guide:
Get in touch via email. Use [Neutron] in your subject.