You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Changes: * fix broken links * add link to release notes Change-Id: Ie42b246aac2fd4f6de8cd8bcf28e5ff2906ffd32
|8 years ago|
|extra||8 years ago|
|plugins||8 years ago|
|README.rst||8 years ago|
|neutron-neutron.yaml||8 years ago|
Rally job related files
This directory contains rally tasks and plugins that are run by OpenStack CI.
- plugins - directory where you can add rally plugins. Almost everything in Rally is a plugin. Benchmark context, Benchmark scenario, SLA checks, Generic cleanup resources, ....
- extra - all files from this directory will be copy pasted to gates, so you are able to use absolute paths in rally tasks. Files will be located in ~/.rally/extra/*
- neutron-neutron.yaml is a task that is run in gates against OpenStack with Neutron Service deployed by DevStack
- More about Rally: https://rally.readthedocs.org/en/latest/
- Rally release notes: https://rally.readthedocs.org/en/latest/release_notes.html
- How to add rally-gates: https://rally.readthedocs.org/en/latest/gates.html
- About plugins: https://rally.readthedocs.org/en/latest/plugins.html
- Plugin samples: https://github.com/openstack/rally/tree/master/samples/plugins