You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Validators like: * rally.task.validation.required_openstack * rally.task.validation.required_services are deprecated in Rally 0.10.0 . Instead of calling it directly they should be used via new decorator 'rally.common.validation.add' and this commit switches it to use validators in new way.  https://tinyurl.com/y94sfct2 Change-Id: I2883eb94e2532a10160305b283e2d64b93443909
|5 years ago|
|extra||5 years ago|
|plugins||5 years ago|
|README.rst||5 years ago|
|neutron-neutron.yaml||5 years ago|
Rally job related files
This directory contains rally tasks and plugins that are run by OpenStack CI.
- plugins - directory where you can add rally plugins. Almost everything in Rally is a plugin. Benchmark context, Benchmark scenario, SLA checks, Generic cleanup resources, ....
- extra - all files from this directory will be copy pasted to gates, so you are able to use absolute paths in rally tasks. Files will be located in ~/.rally/extra/*
- neutron-neutron.yaml is a task that is run in gates against OpenStack with Neutron Service deployed by DevStack
- More about Rally: https://rally.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
- Rally release notes: https://rally.readthedocs.io/en/latest/project_info/release_notes/archive.html
- How to add rally-gates: http://rally.readthedocs.io/en/latest/quick_start/gates.html
- About plugins: https://rally.readthedocs.io/en/latest/plugins/index.html
- Plugin samples: https://github.com/openstack/rally/tree/master/samples/plugins