Add hacking check for deprecated library function os.popen().
This bug was reported https://bugs.launchpad.net/tempest/+bug/1529836
and this hacking prevents new os.popen() in the code.
Initial work to enable the Nova PowerVM project in git.
The work done here provides:
- .gitignore - Indicate which files not to track within Git.
- .gitreview - Input to the git-review command on how to send to
- .testr.conf - Conf file input for the testr command (UT)
- CONTRIBUTING.rst - Information on how to contribute.
- HACKING.rst - Information on what needs to be done for updates.
- LICENSE - The license for the project
- README.rst - Information on what this project is. Currently this is
- openstack-common.conf - Required openstack configuration for all
- setup.cfg - Input to the setup.py on how to execute certain actions.
- setup.py - Used for build of the project.
- requirements.txt - Required packages (and levels) to run the code.
- test-requirements.txt - Required packages (and levels) in addition
to the requirements, that indicates what is
needed to run the UT.
- tox.ini - The input for the tox commands.
In addition, a base set of packages for the agent and unit tests were