UDP members didn't support monitor_address and monitor_port parameters.
Setting those values didn't have any effects.
This commit enables the support of both parameters.
1. Removes the misc_dynamic setting from the UDP-CONNECT health monitor
as our script does not use it.
2. Adds a release note for the UDP features.
3. Updates the API reference for UDP support.
4. Adds a comment to the keepalived config with the LB ID.
5. Updates the status message type to be the correct UDP protocol.
6. Fix error during deleting a listener if there are multiple amphoraes.
7. Refactors systemd service script handling.
This is the jinja template for keepalived to enable lvs configuration.
And including some transform function from obj to rendered configuration.
These files will split with the current Octavia repo, before other parts are
 Finish keepalived LVS jinja template for UDP support
 Extend the ability of amp agent for upload/refresh the keepalived
 Extend the db model and db table with necessary fields for met the new udp backend
 Add logic/workflow elements process in UDP cases
 Extend the existing API to access udp parameters in Listener API
 Extend the existing pool API to access the new option in