Template was using timeout value instead of delay value.
Also clean up redundant values in the templates (things like retry and
delay_before_retry only need to be specified once at the top level).
UDP members didn't support monitor_address and monitor_port parameters.
Setting those values didn't have any effects.
This commit enables the support of both parameters.
Load balancers with multiple listeners, running on an amphora image
with HAProxy 1.8 or newer can experience excessive memory usage that
may lead to an ERROR provisioning_status.
This patch resolves this issue by consolidating the listeners into
a single haproxy process inside the amphora.
Co-Authored-By: Adam Harwell <firstname.lastname@example.org>
1. Remove 'inhibit_on_failure' option from realserver configuration block.
Then when the member is failed which means the MISC_CHECK is failed,
the amp agent can not get the member info from kernel ip_vs file, and
it will return status DOWN to health manger, then the member status
will be ERROR, and its associated pool and loadbalancer will be in
Using notify_up/notify_down to write the status into a member specific
file, then we can read the member status from that file directly.
1. Removes the misc_dynamic setting from the UDP-CONNECT health monitor
as our script does not use it.
2. Adds a release note for the UDP features.
3. Updates the API reference for UDP support.
4. Adds a comment to the keepalived config with the LB ID.
5. Updates the status message type to be the correct UDP protocol.
6. Fix error during deleting a listener if there are multiple amphoraes.
7. Refactors systemd service script handling.
This is the jinja template for keepalived to enable lvs configuration.
And including some transform function from obj to rendered configuration.
These files will split with the current Octavia repo, before other parts are
 Finish keepalived LVS jinja template for UDP support
 Extend the ability of amp agent for upload/refresh the keepalived
 Extend the db model and db table with necessary fields for met the new udp backend
 Add logic/workflow elements process in UDP cases
 Extend the existing API to access udp parameters in Listener API
 Extend the existing pool API to access the new option in