This ensures the dependencies on the monasca roles are deployed
after the initial deploy steps of monasca. This allows us to
install on the host the packages required for the extra roles,
until they are fixed. Moreover, the grafana-ansible role is being
moved to ansible-grafana from cloudalchemy repository.
Co-Authored-By: Guilherme Steinmüller <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This change fixes monasca modules to work with the latest version
Other minor changes:
- Use cryptography instead of pycrypto
- Removed duplicate variable for monasca_api_port
- Added static paths for dashboards
This patch refactors the whole monasca role by bringing consistency
with the other openstack-ansible roles. Main changes include:
- Install services on its specific cointainer;
- monasca-thresh, monasca-notification and monasca-persister was
not being installed/configured, now it is;
- Tempest tests are ran for the whole monasca-api;
- The service should be fully functional;
- Added documentation.
The extras directory contains the changes necessary to openstack-
ansible to setup monasca.