This patch refactors the whole monasca role by bringing consistency
with the other openstack-ansible roles. Main changes include:
- Install services on its specific cointainer;
- monasca-thresh, monasca-notification and monasca-persister was
not being installed/configured, now it is;
- Tempest tests are ran for the whole monasca-api;
- The service should be fully functional;
- Added documentation.
The extras directory contains the changes necessary to openstack-
ansible to setup monasca.
- This patch is to provide monasca backend services and monasca api,log-api
- Adding the use of dictionary for service group mappings.
- Switching to use tested external roles for backend services.
Rename package lists (and related vars) appropriately
In order to make it easier to differentiate between the lists of
python packages, distribution packages, downloaded packages,
package pins and other similar variables the variable names are
being changed to ensure that they have a more explicit suffix
that defines the purpose and makes the naming more consistent.
This is to facilitate a lookup plugin which will be able to look
up all the package lists and present them as a consolidated piece
of data which may be used for artifact preparation.