According to Openstack summit session ,
stestr is maintained project to which all Openstack projects should migrate.
Let's switch to stestr as other projects have already moved to it.
- add py3 to tox.ini (gate already tests py3)
- move all tests to $GITROOT/test so they can all run
- add scrapy to test-requirements.txt to support sitemap tests
- move tests from test_items.py to test_sitemap_file.py
- fix broken sitemap tests
- add newton to list of old releases in sitemap_file.py
- ignore flake8 H101 as it returns false positives for Sphinx conf.py
- Use openstackdocstheme for docs
- Update sitemap README
- Restructure repo docs
- fix minor style issues
- added --version option.
- added support for printing help if no options given, or if
'help' was used (i.e. 'openstack-auto-commands help')
openstack-manuals was also added to .gitignore so that
running the 'doc-tools-update-cli-reference' script will
not affect the os_doc_tools repo if the tool is run
within the repo.
This patch provides all necessary files and configurations to
build a Vagrantbox that can be used as building and testing
environment for all OpenStack manuals and documentations. It
includes the repositories like openstack-manuals. Tox, Maven
and all needed dependencies by Maven are already
diff_branches.py generates a listing of the configuration options
changes that occured between 2 openstack releases.
This involves a few changes in other tools:
- the 'dump' subcommand for autohelp.py generates the serialized dict of
- add a special case for the 'bindir' option to avoid getting different
default values in different virtual environments
- the autohelp-wrapper -e switch builds the needed venv without
running autohelp.py commands
This is an overhaul of the complete content to make it
a separate python package that can be installed on the jenkins
machines as well as on editor's machines.
The goal of this patchset is to package everything
and get the command "openstack-doc-test" running so that
it can be used for gating.
This will need further refinement for the other commands.