* Update releases: Newton is unmainted; train, ussuri are relased
* We have redirects to some sites, ignore them
* Remove python2 code
* Use https as starting point
Switch repo also to victoria PTI jobs.
Add new releases, add already stein to not forget about it.
Update regex for releases, we do not publish only to /ocata/
but also to /PROJECT/ocata - tread all these the same.
In some part in the code we import objects. In the Openstack style guidelines
they recommend to import only modules. : "Do not import objects, only modules".
Downgrade old EOL releases, give current maintained releases and
development versions a higher priority.
this needs changes to the test framework, update mocking. Also, rename
URL to be docs.openstack.org and not .com.
- add py3 to tox.ini (gate already tests py3)
- move all tests to $GITROOT/test so they can all run
- add scrapy to test-requirements.txt to support sitemap tests
- move tests from test_items.py to test_sitemap_file.py
- fix broken sitemap tests
- add newton to list of old releases in sitemap_file.py
- ignore flake8 H101 as it returns false positives for Sphinx conf.py
- Use openstackdocstheme for docs
- Update sitemap README
- Restructure repo docs
- fix minor style issues
Icehouse and Juno docs should not be accesed, so this updates the sitemap
generator tool to skip them. The sitemap can then be regenerated.
The default value for the DOWNLOAD_WARNSIZE setting is 33554432 (32MB).
This patch will double the value. This solves the following warning:
WARNING: Received (37889579) bytes larger than download warn size