openstack-doc-test: New niceness check to avoid specific unicode characters.
jsoncheck: have formatted JSON files end with a newline (lp:bug 1403159)
openstack-doc-test: New option
--url-exceptionto ignore URLs in link check. Use jsoncheck in tests for more better tests and output.
openstack-auto-commands: Update list of supported commands to include ironic, sahara
openstack-dn2osdbk: Various fixes.
openstack-doc-test: Check for a
\nin the last line of a file.
openstack-dn2osdbk: Properly handle internal references.
openstack-doc-test: Optimize translation imports, improve output messages.
autohelp.py: Improve sanitizer, better support for i18n in projects, allow setting of title name for tables.
autohelp-wrapper: Smarter handling of the manuals repo and environment setup, add support for the
autohelp-wrapper: Add support for offline/fast operation.
autohelp-wrapper: Add a module blacklisting mechanism.
diff_branches.py: Updated output format.
- Provide a
hotrefextension for sphinx, to automate the creation of references to the HOT resources documentation.
openstack-auto-commands: Handle python-openstackclient, handle python-glanceclient and python-cinderclient v2 commands.
doc-tools-check-languagesto handle all repositories and setups.
openstack-doc-test: Don't always build the HOT guide, add new option --check-links to check for valid URLs.
openstack-dn2osdbk: Allow single files as source.
- Imported and improved
doc-tools-check-languages(recently known as
tools/test-languages.shin the documentation repositories).
- Added a virtual build and test environment based on Vagrant.
- Added support for
*-manageCLI doc generation.
openstack-dn2osdbk: Converts Docutils Native XML to docbook.
openstack-doc-test: Handle the upcoming HOT guide.
autohelp.py: Provide our own sanitizer.
autohelp.py: Use the oslo sample_default if available.
openstack-doc-test: Correctly handle SIGINT.
- Various smaller fixes and improvements.
- Fix includes of rackbook.rng to unbreak syntax checking.
openstack-doc-test: Fix handling of ignore-dir parameter.
autohelp-wrapper: New tool to simplify the setup of an autohelp.py environment.
diff_branches.py: Generates a listing of the configuration options changes that occured between 2 openstack releases.
autohelp.py: Add the 'dump' subcommand, include swift.
jsoncheck.py: Add public API.
- Added tool to generate a sitemap.xml file.
- Added script to prettify HTML and XML syntax.
openstack-doc-test: Output information about tested patch, special case entity files for book building. Remove special handling for high-availability-guide, it is not using asciidoc anymore.
- New script in cleanup/retf for spell checking using the RETF rules. patch.
- Fix entity handling in
openstack-auto-commands: Improved screen generation and swift subcommand xml output.
openstack-doc-test: Warn about non-breaking space, enhance -v output, special case building of localized high-availability guide, fix for building changed identity-api repository.
- New command
openstack-jsoncheckto check for niceness of JSON files and reformat them.
openstack-autohelp: Update the default parameters. The tables are generated in the doc/common/tables/ dir by default, and the git repository for the project being worked on is looked at in a sources/ dir by default.
extract_swift_flags: Correctly parses existing tables and improve the output to ease the tables edition.
openstack-generate-docbookhandles now the api-site project: Parameter --root gives root directory to use.
- Remove obsoleted commands
generatepot. They have been obsoleted in 0.7.
openstack-doc-test: Handle changes in api-site project, new option --print-unused-files.
openstack-autohelp: Handle keystone_authtoken options.
openstack-doc-testthat does not publish the www directory to the wrong location.
- Improvements for generation of option tables.
openstack-doc-testto handle changes in
api-siterepository: Do not publish wadls directory,
*.fofiles and add api-ref-guides PDF files to index file for docs-draft.
- Many improvements for generation of option tables.
- Improvements for
openstack-auto-commands: handle ironic, sahara; improve generated output.
Fixes for openstack-doc-test:
- openstack-doc-test now validates JSON files for well-formed-ness and whitespace.
- Create proper chapter title for markdown files.
- Ignore publish-docs directory completely.
- Do not check for xml:ids in wadl resource.
- New option build_file_excepetion to ignore invalid XML files for dependency checking in build and syntax checks.
Fixes for autodoc-tools to sanitize values and handle projects.
Client version number is output by openstack-auto-commands.
Fixes for openstack-doc-test:
- Fix error handling, now really abort if an error occurs.
- Avoid races in initial maven setup that broke build.
- Add --parallel/noparallel flags to disable parallel building.
- Fix openstack-doc-test building of image-api.
- Fix publishing of api-ref.
- Improve markdown conversion.
- Improved openstack-auto-commands output
- Fix script invocation in openstack-doc-test.
- Fix openstack-doc-test niceness and syntax checks that always failed in api projects.
- Fix building of image-api-v2
- Fix building of identity-api and image-api books.
- Add option --debug.
- Generate log file for each build.
- Do not install build-ha-guide.sh and markdown-docbook.sh in /usr/bin, use special scripts dir instead.
- Allow to configure the directory used under publish-doc
generatedocbook and generatepot have been merged into a single file, the command has been renamed to openstack-generate-docbook/openstack-generate-pot. For compatibility, wrapper scripts are installed that will be removed in version 0.8.
- Fix python packaging bugs that prevented sitepackages usage and installed .gitignore in packages
- Test that resources in wadl files have an xml:id (lp:bug 1275007).
- Improve formatting of python command line clients (lp:bug 1274699).
- Copy all generated books to directory publish-docs in the git top-level (lp:blueprint draft-docs-on-docs-draft).
- Requires now a config file in top-level git directory named doc-test.conf.
- Allow building of translated manuals, these need to be setup first with "generatedocbook -l LANGUAGE -b BOOK".
- New option --exceptions-file to pass list of files to ignore completely.
- Major improvements for automatic generation of option tables.
- New tool openstack-auto-commands to document python command line clients.
- Fixes path for automated translation toolchain to fix lp:bug 1216153.
- Validates .xsd .xsl and.xjb files in addition to .xml.
- Fixes validation of WADL files to validate properly against XML schema.
- Enables local copies of RNG schema for validation.
- Enables ignoring directories when checking.