You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Team and repository tags
OpenStack Cinder brick library for managing local volume attaches
- Discovery of volumes being attached to a host for many transport protocols.
- Removal of volumes from a host.
Hacking on brick requires python-gdbm (for Debian derived distributions), Python 2.7 and Python 3.4. A recent tox is required, as is a recent virtualenv (13.1.0 or newer).
If "tox -e py34" fails with the error "db type could not be determined", remove the .testrepository/ directory and then run "tox -e py34".
- For any other information, refer to the developer documents:
- OR refer to the parent project, Cinder:
- License: Apache License, Version 2.0
- Source: https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/os-brick
- Bugs: https://bugs.launchpad.net/os-brick