... because the imp module is deprecated since Python 3.4 . Closes-Bug: #1937904 Change-Id: Ib8f06ee629753faec73cf3a2f41e7c743b6e0b04
|2 months ago|
|doc||9 months ago|
|etc||4 years ago|
|os_win||2 months ago|
|releasenotes||6 months ago|
|.coveragerc||6 years ago|
|.gitignore||3 years ago|
|.gitreview||2 years ago|
|.mailmap||6 years ago|
|.stestr.conf||3 years ago|
|.zuul.yaml||6 months ago|
|CONTRIBUTING.rst||1 year ago|
|HACKING.rst||2 years ago|
|LICENSE||6 years ago|
|MANIFEST.in||6 years ago|
|README.rst||2 years ago|
|lower-constraints.txt||9 months ago|
|requirements.txt||9 months ago|
|setup.cfg||1 year ago|
|setup.py||1 year ago|
|test-requirements.txt||9 months ago|
|tox.ini||4 months ago|
Team and repository tags
Windows / Hyper-V library for OpenStack projects.
This library contains Windows / Hyper-V specific code commonly used in OpenStack projects. The library can be used in any other OpenStack projects where it is needed.
- Free software: Apache license
- Documentation: http://docs.openstack.org/developer/os-win
- Source: https://opendev.org/openstack/os-win
- Bugs: https://bugs.launchpad.net/os-win
How to Install
os-win is released on Pypi, meaning that it can be installed and upgraded via pip. To install os-win, run the following command:
pip install os-win
To upgrade os-win, run the following command:
pip install -U os-win
Note that the first OpenStack release to use os-win is Mitaka. Previous releases do not benefit from this library.
You will have to install the test dependencies first to be able to run the tests.
C:\os_win> pip install -r requirements.txt C:\os_win> pip install -r test-requirements.txt
You can run the unit tests with the following command.
C:\os_win> nosetests os_win\tests\unit
How to contribute
To contribute to this project, please go through the following steps.
- Clone the project and keep your working tree updated.
- Make modifications on your working tree.
- Run unit tests.
- If the tests pass, commit your code.
- Submit your code via
- Check that Jenkins and the Microsoft Hyper-V CI pass on your patch.
- If there are issues with your commit, ammend, and submit it again via
- Wait for the patch to be reviewed.
os-win is currently used in the following OpenStack projects: