Update requirements and code for python3, this will not work with
Also, update to openstackdocstheme as current OpenStack theme and
Some noteworthy changes:
* Remove reload, setting of UTF-8 in vmt.py - this is not needed anymore
* Update requirements of Sphinx to current versions
* The Markup construct does not work with python3 in conf.py, replace
with simpler string.
* No need to use "pip -U", remove -U option.
* in vmt.py: Strings are unicode in python3, no need to check for it.
Update .zuul.yaml to use PTI job, update tox.ini to use the common way
to run sphinx, update setup.cfg for handling warnings as errors.
Add new docs target to tox.ini and make it default target, the target is
needed by CI scripts.
Note that ossa does not work with python3, so the docs environment does
not use basepython. This needs a rework of doc/source/_exts/vmt.py.
We want to default to running all tox environments under python 3, so
set the basepython value in each environment.
We do not want to specify a minor version number, because we do not
want to have to update the file every time we upgrade python.
We do not want to set the override once in testenv, because that
breaks the more specific versions used in default environments like
py35 and py36.
Signed-off-by: Doug Hellmann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Prepare for repository publication by:
- moving all YAML under ossa/
- cargo-culting doc building from openstack/governance
- adding a LICENSE (CC 3.0 BY)