If an ovn-lb is created (VIP and members) in a LS (neutron network) that has 2 subnets (IPv4 + IPv6), and this LS is connected to a LR, removing the LS from the LR leads to the removal of the ovn-lb from the LS and consequently to remove it from the OVN SB DB as it is not associated to any datapath This is a problem on the _find_ls_for_lr function that looks for all the LR ports, and get the network name from them, therefore, even though the port for the LS got deleted, there is still another port from the other subnet pointing to the same network (LS), which is the culprit to delete the ovn-lb from that LS. With this patch, the VIP IP version is consider so that the router ports that belongs to the other subnet are not considered and the ovn-lb is not therefore removed from the LS. Closes-Bug: #1992363 Change-Id: I7b6dd9a31020d942d391726662e9b5ed9d76dc1f (cherry picked from commit
ovn-octavia-provider - OVN Provider driver for Octavia LoadBalancer
OVN provides virtual networking for Open vSwitch and is a component of the Open vSwitch project. This project provides integration between OpenStack Octavia and OVN.
- Free software: Apache license
- Source: https://opendev.org/openstack/ovn-octavia-provider
- Bugs: https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bugs?field.tag=ovn-octavia-provider
- Mailing list: http://lists.openstack.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/openstack-discuss
- IRC: #openstack-neutron on Freenode.
- Docs: https://docs.openstack.org/ovn-octavia-provider/latest
Team and repository tags
- Release notes for the project can be found at: https://docs.openstack.org/releasenotes/ovn-octavia-provider