python-neutronclient has been deprecated and Octavia has already removed it in the dependend change below. These are the respective changes on ovn-octavia-provider side and they are in line with changes in Octavia itself: - Replaced code that uses the deprecated `python-neutronclient` library with code that uses `openstacksdk` and removed `python-neutronclient` as a dependency. - Marked certain configuration options that were related to Keystone authentication as deprecated for removal. In future releases authentication options options need to be added to the [neutron] section of the configuration. Note: After  some calls to neutron test_db_base_plugin_v2 had added a new param 'as_admin' that need to be included in the calls from ovn-provider functional tests. Squashed with patch  to solve cross dependency.  https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/neutron/+/879827  https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/ovn-octavia-provider/+/882715 Depends-On: https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/octavia/+/866327 Change-Id: I985b24e4a6db962b1e73eeae69a8c96f4b0760ae
ovn-octavia-provider - OVN Provider driver for Octavia LoadBalancer
OVN provides virtual networking for Open vSwitch and is a component of the Open vSwitch project. This project provides integration between OpenStack Octavia and OVN.
- Free software: Apache license
- Source: https://opendev.org/openstack/ovn-octavia-provider
- Bugs: https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bugs?field.tag=ovn-octavia-provider
- Mailing list: http://lists.openstack.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/openstack-discuss
- IRC: #openstack-neutron on OFTC.
- Docs: https://docs.openstack.org/ovn-octavia-provider/latest
Team and repository tags
- Release notes for the project can be found at: https://docs.openstack.org/releasenotes/ovn-octavia-provider