The older version of pylint being used does not work
correctly under python 3. In order to be able to
update the pylint job to run under python 3,
we need to update the tool.
Aslo fix a couple of pylint issues:
- Fix import order issues.
- Fix 'no-else-return' checks.
Added the following to the blacklist:
Signed-off-by: Chuck Short <email@example.com>
According to Openstack summit session ,
stestr is maintained project to which all Openstack projects should migrate.
Let's switch to stestr as other projects have already moved to it.
This patch is adding commands to manipulate the new Port_Group table
introduced in the OVN Northbound Database.
Four new commands are being added:
* pg_add() -> To add a new Port Group
* pg_del() -> To delete a Port Group
* pg_add_ports() -> To add a list of LSP to a Port Group
* pg_add_acls() -> To add a list of ACL to a Port Group
* pg_del_ports() -> To delete a list of LSP from a Port Group
* pg_del_acls() -> To delete a list of ACL from a Port Group