This patch introduce the same design than mysql for postgresql
by requiring dedicated lib::python class instead of declaring
a new resource package within aodh module.
This patch also add unit tests for aodh::db class.
Add a basic manifest so we can iterate by adding the services.
Next patches will follow the same pattern:
* rspec tests
* beaker tests
In OpenStack Infra, we would like to run Puppet unit tests that
sometimes depends on other Puppet OpenStack modules.
Example: a patch in puppet-openstacklib that needs to be tested in puppet-nova.
This patch modifies the Rakefile to:
* clean spec_prep and spec_clean Rake tasks
* use openstack/puppet-openstack-integration/install_modules_unit.sh script
to clone modules.
* do not use .fixtures.yaml file to clone modules and rely on
zuul-cloner or git.
* Add openstack/ in gitignore so we never commit the
puppet-openstack-integration repository (can happen when spec_clean
did not run but you want to submit the patch anyway)
* Allow to run a custom Puppetfile if PUPPETFILE env is exported. It
will allow people to test the module with the dependencies they like,
feature we had with .fixtures.yaml.
Also add 'r10k' to Gemfile.
That way, we will be able to use zuul dependencies and run tests accross
modules like we do with functional testing.