In OpenStack Infra, we would like to run Puppet unit tests that
sometimes depends on other Puppet OpenStack modules.
Example: a patch in puppet-openstacklib that needs to be tested in puppet-nova.
This patch modifies the Rakefile to:
* clean spec_prep and spec_clean Rake tasks
* use openstack/puppet-openstack-integration/install_modules_unit.sh script
to clone modules.
* do not use .fixtures.yaml file to clone modules and rely on
zuul-cloner or git.
* Add openstack/ in gitignore so we never commit the
puppet-openstack-integration repository (can happen when spec_clean
did not run but you want to submit the patch anyway)
* Allow to run a custom Puppetfile if PUPPETFILE env is exported. It
will allow people to test the module with the dependencies they like,
feature we had with .fixtures.yaml.
Also add 'r10k' to Gemfile.
That way, we will be able to use zuul dependencies and run tests accross
modules like we do with functional testing.
Initial msync run for all Puppet OpenStack modules
This patch is the initial modulesync run, its impact:
* gitignore: just a sync between projects
- update and allow to setup facter version and gem source
- split beaker gems with a dedicated group
- switch to rspec-puppet 2.2.0
- use the new syntax for lint configuration
- add a acceptance target
- sync nodesets
* spec: added rspec coverage report