Update the tox configuration to pull in the openstack
upper-constraints.txt when running releasenotes. This will
fix the releasenotes job that is currently failing due to
a new version of sphinx. Additionally this change includes
updates from puppet-modulesync-configs.
This change adds the rspec-puppet-facts gem to the spec helper so that
we can centralize the management of the base operating systems that we
support. rspec-puppet-facts allows us to simplify our unit tests and
provides a more complete list of Operating Systems and their associated
facts for the unit tests. With this change we can now loop over and
test CentOS, Debian, Fedora, RedHat, and Ubuntu by simply providing a
list of supported os to rspec-puppet-facts.
Additionally this change includes a central object for managing our
supported os list for rspec-puppet-facts and providing our default facts
like os_service_default. This central object should replace the usage of
@default_facts within the unit tests for each module.
In OpenStack Infra, we would like to run Puppet unit tests that
sometimes depends on other Puppet OpenStack modules.
Example: a patch in puppet-openstacklib that needs to be tested in puppet-nova.
This patch modifies the Rakefile to:
* clean spec_prep and spec_clean Rake tasks
* use openstack/puppet-openstack-integration/install_modules_unit.sh script
to clone modules.
* do not use .fixtures.yaml file to clone modules and rely on
zuul-cloner or git.
* Add openstack/ in gitignore so we never commit the
puppet-openstack-integration repository (can happen when spec_clean
did not run but you want to submit the patch anyway)
* Allow to run a custom Puppetfile if PUPPETFILE env is exported. It
will allow people to test the module with the dependencies they like,
feature we had with .fixtures.yaml.
Also add 'r10k' to Gemfile.
That way, we will be able to use zuul dependencies and run tests accross
modules like we do with functional testing.
This patch is the initial modulesync run, it impacts:
* gitignore: just a sync between projects
- update and allow to setup facter version and gem source
- split beaker gems with a dedicated group
- switch to rspec-puppet 2.2.0
- use the new syntax for lint configuration
- add a acceptance target
- sync nodesets
- added rspec coverage report
- added shared_example rspec helper
* lint: cleans up any lint errors caused by this sync up with msync