Adds new configuration option for panko-expirer for limiting detele batch size. Change-Id: I7ca0ab9e42352645e463c49f8ce58793115543c0
|2 years ago|
|doc||3 years ago|
|examples||3 years ago|
|lib/puppet||3 years ago|
|manifests||2 years ago|
|releasenotes||2 years ago|
|spec||2 years ago|
|.gitignore||4 years ago|
|.gitreview||4 years ago|
|.zuul.yaml||2 years ago|
|CONTRIBUTING.rst||3 years ago|
|Gemfile||2 years ago|
|LICENSE||5 years ago|
|README.md||2 years ago|
|Rakefile||7 years ago|
|bindep.txt||5 years ago|
|metadata.json||2 years ago|
|setup.cfg||4 years ago|
|setup.py||6 years ago|
|tox.ini||3 years ago|
Team and repository tags
Table of Contents
- Overview - What is the panko module?
- Module Description - What does the module do?
- Setup - The basics of getting started with panko
- Implementation - An under-the-hood peek at what the module is doing
- Limitations - OS compatibility, etc.
- Development - Guide for contributing to the module
- Contributors - Those with commits
- Release Notes - Release notes for the project
- Repository - The project source code repository
The panko module is a part of OpenStack, an effort by the OpenStack infrastructure team to provide continuous integration testing and code review for OpenStack and OpenStack community projects not part of the core software. The module its self is used to flexibly configure and manage the events service for OpenStack.
The panko module is a thorough attempt to make Puppet capable of managing the entirety of panko. This includes manifests to provision region specific endpoint and database connections. Types are shipped as part of the panko module to assist in manipulation of configuration files.
What the panko module affects
- Panko, the events service for OpenStack.
panko is not currently in Puppet Forge, but is anticipated to be added soon. Once that happens, you'll be able to install panko with: puppet module install openstack/panko
Beginning with panko
To utilize the panko module's functionality you will need to declare multiple resources.
panko is a combination of Puppet manifest and ruby code to delivery configuration and extra functionality through types and providers.
- All the panko types use the CLI tools and so need to be ran on the panko node.
Developer documentation for the entire puppet-openstack project.