This change defines manifest_dir and module_path expicitly in unit tests so that modules installed under fixtures directory is properly loaded. Closes-Bug: #1930403 Change-Id: I18dc83d8b96b161d0416bbdd0e789506b60bccf7 (cherry picked from commit
|2 months ago|
|doc||4 months ago|
|examples||2 years ago|
|lib/puppet||1 year ago|
|manifests||4 months ago|
|releasenotes||4 months ago|
|spec||2 months ago|
|.gitignore||3 years ago|
|.gitreview||4 months ago|
|.zuul.yaml||11 months ago|
|CONTRIBUTING.rst||1 year ago|
|Gemfile||11 months ago|
|LICENSE||3 years ago|
|README.md||11 months ago|
|Rakefile||6 years ago|
|bindep.txt||3 years ago|
|metadata.json||4 months ago|
|setup.cfg||3 years ago|
|setup.py||5 years ago|
|tox.ini||4 months ago|
Team and repository tags
Table of Contents
- Overview - What is the vitrage module?
- Module Description - What does the module do?
- Setup - The basics of getting started with vitrage
- Implementation - An under-the-hood peek at what the module is doing
- Limitations - OS compatibility, etc.
- Development - Guide for contributing to the module
- Contributors - Those with commits
- Release Notes - Release notes for the project
- Repository - The project source code repository
Vitrage module is an engine for organizing, analyzing and expanding OpenStack alarms & events, yielding insights regarding the Root Cause of problems and deducing the existence of problems before they are directly detected.
The vitrage puppet module is a thorough attempt to make Puppet capable of managing the entirety of vitrage.
What the vitrage module affects
- Vitrage, the Root Cause Analysis engine for organizing, analyzing and expanding OpenStack alarms & events for Openstack.
vitrage is not currently in Puppet Forge, but is anticipated to be added soon. Once that happens, you'll be able to install vitrage with: puppet module install openstack/vitrage
Beginning with vitrage
To utilize the vitrage module's functionality you will need to declare multiple resources. The following is a modified excerpt from the openstack module. This is not an exhaustive list of all the components needed, we recommend you consult and understand the openstack module and the core openstack documentation.
vitrage is a combination of Puppet manifest and ruby code to delivery configuration and extra functionality through types and providers.
Developer documentation for the entire puppet-openstack project.
- The github [contributor graph] (https://github.com/openstack/puppet-vitrage/graphs/contributors)