When removing the "mock" module from python-octaviaclient, it was
clear that python-octaviaclient did not follow the same coding
style guides as the main octavia project.
This patch corrects that by updating the code style checks in
python-octaviaclient to those of the octavia repository and
corrects any style issues found by the new tests.
The python-octaviaclient plugin was using "choices" for validating
port numbers and weights. The cliff "choices" parameter will output
an error that includes every valid "choice". For port numbers, this
is 65,000+ valid options.
This patch changes this to produce a more user friendly error
This patch also fixes the listener protocol-port type validation.
* Most of v2/fakes.py's content replaced by constants and
a single utility function.
* Corrected pool columns provisioning_status field name
* Renamed TestL7Policy class name to TestL7Rule in test_l7rule.py
* Removed calls for dict.keys() is tests/fakes.py
* Renamed 'mem' class member to '_mem' for consistency
Octavia client was incoherent with Octavia's api-ref, hence it
supported only a subset of the possible combinations for specifying
VIP parameters in loadbalancer_create.
Validation functions were updated and moved from utils.py to
validate.py and load_balancer.py, accompanied by new unit tests.
Aesthetics: Refined loadabalancer's and l7Policy's creation synopses.