- fixes two issues identified by newer flake8
- upgrades flake8 and keeps it pinned
- removes hacking as this is no longer needed, as pre-commit does
its own pinning.
- enables us to easily add other linters, pylint would come in
In preparation for supporting deploys on a glance-less undercloud,
this change refactors the upload command to move all glance
interacting logic into a glance adapter class. This will allow the
adapter abstraction to be used for an 'upload' adapter which only
copies files on the local disk.
This change also does the following:
- moves repeated update-or-upload logic to an adapter method, reducing
the complexity of take_action
- cleans up the mock usage to consistently use the
patch decorator - the current approach may be causing unit test
failures in some environments
- removes the GlanceV1 implementation, since the V1 API was removed in
Newton(!) this support is just a maintenance burden
According to Openstack summit session ,
stestr is maintained project to which all Openstack projects should migrate.
Let's switch to stestr as other projects have already moved to it.
This is a trivial re-factor but subsequent patches will increase
complexity of these helpers without clogging up callers with this logic.
The older hacking library has a cap on pbr <2.0, which is causing
issues with the recent 2.0.0 release of pbr. Hacking isn't kept in sync
via the usual proposal bot updates so update it manually to fix the
This new library provides the common logic used by openstack
clients. Replacing the imports from openstackclient and cliff.