This patch enables oslo_config mutable configuration for the Qinling
control plane processes. The configuration will be updated when the
parent process receives a HUP signal.
This completes the Rocky goal: Enable mutable configuration.
From 4.0.0, kubernetes-incubator/client-python uses multiprocessing
libaray to send request to k8s cluster, which is not supported by
eventlet. This patch introduced the following changes to fix the issue:
- Use cotyledon for engine service rather than oslo.service
- Update global requirments
- Provide separate scripts for api and engine service
- Qinling is using etcd for distributed locking, especially for invoking
- Get rid of function service and function worker mapping table
- Use etcd to store function service url and workers